Thursday, March 19, 2015

Share Your Style #5

Hi there friends...welcome to another week of Share Your Style!
This weeks host is Kelly from the blog 
The Essence of Home.
I can't wait to see what you all have to share with us this week...so let's get this party started!



Hello!  Welcome to the 5th weekly Share Your Style party!  My name is, Kelly.  I blog at The Essence of Home and I am your host this week.  I hope you will stop by my blog and check it out if you haven't already.  I love decorating in both Swedish and Country French styles. I have been blogging for many years and share decorating ideas, recipes, shopping excursions, gardening and some of my family life as well.    I'm so glad that you decided to join us this week.  

The great thing about linking up to this party is that your link will be shared on 8 blogs at one time!  So, you get great exposure for your blog.  Look at all these blogs that your one link will be shared on.



It was so much fun to look at everyone's links from last week's party.  Here are just a few that I wanted to feature today.

Rowhouse Blog shared some beautiful mantels on display in Nell Hill's store.  They gave me some great inspiration for some different looks.



The 2 Seasons gave a tutorial on how to make custom designer style pillows inexpensively.  I would love to own a sewing machine so I could do this!  One day, I will get up the nerve to buy one and try this myself.  



Buckets of Burlap showed how you can "think outside the box" by using a crate as a coffee table!  Her home is so charming in a country farmhouse style.  Go check it out.


Chatfield Court shared a yummy recipe for easy banana bread with something special added!  Chocolate chips!  I think I will give this a try.  I always seem to have too many over ripe bananas left over so this will be a good way to use them up.


If your post was featured, please grab this button below and copy and paste it in the sidebar of your blog!


Thank you to each and every one of you for participating in this weekly party.  
It would not be a success without all of you!  
I look forward to seeing all of your new inspirations this week.





5 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Hello dear Martina!
Thanks so much for the great party and for the sweet and kind comment; you made my day!
Hugs,
FABBY

Blondie's Journal said...

Yikes...I'm linking up now...this looks like a fun party!

Thanks for your nice comments. My daughter makes her corned beef totally in the oven. I like your way, I don't want a really crisp outside. Thanks for the tip!

Jane xx

Unknown said...

How very sweet of you to feature my post here on Share Your Style!! I'm honored :) And I love all the sweet ideas and inspiration gathered here! Feeling humbled :)

Segreto Secrets said...

Such a fun party and I look forward to going to all of your link ups!!
xo. Leslie
Segreto Finishes

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for allowing me to participate! Have a great weekend

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...