Thursday, March 26, 2015

Share Your Style #6

 Hi there friends...
Welcome to another week of Share Your Style!
~~~
For those of you who don't know me I'm Martina and I blog over at
My favorite "style" is French Country...I love sharing my latest projects, and home decor changes on my blog...so if your not already I would love for you to stop on by and follow me...I love making new friends!
~~~
This is my first time being a party host...I'm so excited...especially that I get to do it with 7 of my  fabulous blogging friends!!








I love looking back at all the link ups. It's so tough to pick only a few favorites!
~~~
Here are a few from last weeks party...
Cristina over @ Finding Grace Interiors  
shared her family rooms pretty makeover...
The blog CottageFix shared a beautiful spring vignette...
Cindy over @ Edith & Evelyn Vintage Interiors shared her stunning dining room transformation...
Vickie over @ Ranger 911 found a beautiful lead glass window and hung it in her living room...
love it!
If you were featured be sure and grab our Featured button!

Now let's get this party started!!

 photo signature_zpsc1c28298.png

13 comments:

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Fun party Martina and great features- thanks for hosting!

Finding Grace Interiors said...

Martina, Thank you so much for hosting such great party. And thank you so very much for featuring my family room!! How exciting!!!
XOXO

Angelina at Petite Haus said...

Thank you for hosting! I love the features you chose!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Pretty dining room feature.
Thank you so much for the party.
Have a lovely rest of the week.
FABBY

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I'm humbled to be included among the gorgeous features this week. Thank you Martina!

Moni - Zuhaus at Home said...

Thank you for hosting, Martina!

Mariaelena said...

Thanks for hosting Martina...been enjoying going through the wonderful links....:)
xo, Mariaelena

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Martina, Great features and thank you for hosting.
Happy Spring.
CM

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the feature Martina!! I've been enjoying your weekly parties!
xo Sally

Thelma said...

Thanks Martina for hosting this beautiful blog party.
There are a lot of nice blogs that I will definitely visit. I don't have a lot of followers so I am hoping this will get me more.

Leslie @ Segreto Secrets said...

I too love the dining rom transformation! Great choices & great job hosting the link up!!
xo. Leslie
Segreto Finishes

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello beautiful! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party. I love it! If you get a minute, please stop by our party . We pin and tweet each and every project.
Lou Lou Girls

Nancy's Notes said...

Hi Martina, I'm back to see you and I see your blog is still awesome and what a great party! I'll have to check so many new blogs out.
Have a great day~
Nancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...