Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Share Your Style #3

Hi there friends...
Welcome to another Share Your Style linky party!
This weeks host is Barbara from the blog 
I can't wait to see what you have to show us this week...so let's get this party started! 
 
~~~
Hi Everyone! 
To those of you who don't know me my name is Barbara and I am from a little part of the blogosphere known as 

I just may need to pinch myself because I cannot believe I am hosting the third 
Share Your Style link party.


This is my very first time EVER as a party host, so I want you all to know that am really excited to be here.


I hope you'll take a moment to drop by and get to know
the other fabulous hosts of Share Your Style:

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here   
Debra @ Common Ground 

 I also want to invite you to stop by and visit me over at 21 Rosemary Lane, where the door is always open to old and new friends alike. And I certainly would be thrilled if you decided to follow me too.

Just to give to you an idea of what my style is here at 21RL, this is a post I shared last week.

(click here; to see the post in its entirety)

Thank you so much for coming by to party with us again this week. I have to tell you that I was completely blown away by all of the incredible talent linked up to 
Share Your Style #2.

It was a tough job picking out my faves, but since I had to narrow it down to just a few here are the links which really caught my eye!


Home is Where the Boat Is  shared this darling potting shed which is being featured in the current issue of Flea Market Gardens Magazine



Oh how I long for a potting shed to play around in, and this is the shed I'd certainly love to have! 


Next up is an incredible china hutch transformation by Kris of Junk Chic Cottage. It is literally jaw "droppingly" gorgeous! You simply must stop by to see what this cabinet looked like before Kris performed on it her own special magic!



And who doesn't love incredible flea market finds? This stunning flea market vanity makeover is by D.D.'s Cottage and Design. I adore the soft aqua color with the pretty gold gilding, and she really knocked it out of the park by paring it with a beautiful gold framed mirror and those fabulous pink tulips!



I have always been a huge fan of any recipe which includes shrimp, so when I came across this spicy twist on shrimp scampi by Jas of the blog All That JasI totally flipped! 



Have you ever tried to define your own personal design style in a word or two? Well Heather from the blog Southern State of Mind has and her style is what she likes to call Preppy Eclectic! Stop by Heather's blog to find out just what Preppy Eclectic is, I think you will like both her definition and her style!


And those are my features for this week. I sure hope I did OK choosing ones you will enjoy checking out! 
If your style was featured, please make sure to take along our little party gift before you go.

21 Rosemary Lane

XO

7 comments:

DD's Cottage said...

Love the party and thanks for the feature of my vanity!

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

Oh my gosh, beautiful, beautiful features! Wishing you all great success with your new party. Thanks so much for hosting! Jane

Sarah said...

Fun party, Martina. Thanks for hosting. I'm off to visit links......

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Martina,
Beautiful features!!
Fun party~
CM

Segreto Secrets said...

So much fun!! I love your features and look forward to seeing the others

obat herbal meningitis said...

great post
i really liked


Obat Herbal Meningitis

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello Cute Lady! It is always a pleasure to be a part of your party. Thank you. I would love it if you would stop by our party. We pin and tweet everything.
Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...