Thursday, March 12, 2015

Share Your Style #4

Hi there friends...
Welcome to another week of Share Your Style!
  This weeks lovely host is Lynn from the blog 
Let's get this party started!!


Hi, I'm Lynn of the blog The Vintage Nest.  I would love to have you visit my blog.  It's always a delight to meet new friends and visit with the old.   Sign up for my newsletter post, Facebook and visit my Pinterest page.  I post daily on Facebook, little snippets of behind the scenes with my website, treasure hunts and shop space.  And be sure to visit our other blog party hosts.  Link on one page and you're linked to all 8.  What a  sweeet deal!  xoxo  
 



As always, it's so hard to pick just a few posts from last week's party to feature as each and everyone is so special.  Here are a few that caught my eye.  If you were featured please copy, save, paste this button, and share on your blog.  



Chateau Chic found a pretty vintage tablecloth recently and used it as her inspiration for introducing Spring into her home.  So pretty Mary Alice.


Sarah at Hyacinths for the Soul, says "sheep are wonderful reminders for us to slow down and enjoy the warm Spring sun on our faces".  She shared a very interesting post all about sheep.  When I think of Easter and Spring, not only do I think of bunnies and chicks but sheep too.



I don't know about you but I am always looking for fun ways to decorate my family Easter dinner table.  Zuni, of the blog Chickadee Home Nest, shared her Peter Rabbit Birthday Party.  And I just loved the way she introduced a platter of fresh veggies at the food station.  Spilling out of a big clay flower pot.  Check out all the darling ideas at her party.



Southern Seazons blog has set the table with  the cutest bunnies.  She found the plates at the grocery store of all places.  What a sweet adorable place setting Jody.  Doesn't this just scream welcome Spring?



Thank each and every one of you fabulous bloggers for sharing your inspiration.  So, let's get this party rolling for this week.  Can't wait to see what your STYLE is this week.






7 comments:

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Great features! Thanks to all of you who host this wonderful party!

Anonymous said...

Hi Martina! Oh, I am just loving the new party! Thanks for hosting.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

chateau chic said...

Thank you so much for the feature this week! Appreciate all of you who host the party.
Mary Alice

Sarah said...

Linking up late, so will have to visit others tomorrow. Thanks for hosting this fun party. I'm honored that you selected my Year of the Sheep post. Thank you very much. ~ Sarah

Barb said...

Hi Martina,

It has been a long time. Your blog is lovely and so gracious.

So good to see you again.

Barb xo

Anonymous said...

Martina, thank you for hosting! What a fabulous party! Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. You're so thoughtful to stop by!

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello beautiful! What a fun party! Thank you for hosting. Please stop by our party. We would love to share one of your amazing creations. We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...