Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Share Your Style #49

Hi there friends...
Welcome back to this weeks Share Your Style Party!!
~~~~~
 Our host this week is Kelly from The Essence of Home!
Take it away Kelly!


 photo signature_zpsc1c28298.png


~~~~~




Hello everyone!

Welcome to the 49th Share Your Style party!  I'm Kelly with The Essence of Home and will be your host this week.  



I'm always amazed at all the talent out there that I'm lucky enough to share on this blog each week.  I  selected a few that stood out to me from last weeks party.

Bloom Designs shared how to give your friends decorated donuts for Valentines Day.  I love how sweet these look with the pretty packaging.  


A Cultivated Nest shared a recipe for slow cooker tomato basil parmesan soup.  It looks so good and since I just got a new crock pot, I will likely try this out!



Designthusiasm shared this incredible closet makeover!  It was once a walk in storage closet, but was transformed into a beautiful butlers pantry.  I can't get over the before and after!  



If you were featured, please feel free to grab this button and add it to your blog!



Now, it's your turn! 
 Share what you've got!

Please add a link back to this party on the post that you're sharing.



12 comments:

Calypso In The Country said...

Thanks for hosting again Martina! I think I commented on last week's post but entered my link on this weeks...? Sorry about that! Enjoy the rest of your week!
Shelley

Laura Lane said...

Just found your blog. Thanks for hosting!

Please drop by and say hello!
ஐღLauraღஐ
Harvest Lane Cottage
...doing what I can with what I've got where I am
on a short shoestring budget!
~~~~~

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you for hosting dear Martina.
Hope you're having a great week.
FABBY

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Great features Martina....thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend!

Liz@ Infuse With Liz said...

Miss your own posts Martina! Hope all is well :-)

Shelia said...

Hi Martina! I've not be around in a bit as I fell before Christmas and broke my knee cap and had surgery. Just a mess! I want to echo Liz's comment - I miss YOU and your posts. Your parties are great but wanted you to know how much I miss you. Hope all is well with you.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Fashions said...

Greatful and nice blog,

Bloom Tattoos said...

This is an awesome post, i got very interesting post over here, I want to thank you for your effort. Your site is great.

Nicole said...

thank you for gathering useful ideas. It shows clearly how creative people are.

Ron said...

Just checking to see how you are, Martina! I have not heard from you in a while. Happy Summer!

Shelia said...

I'm checking in on you too, Martina! I hope everything is okay.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Laurel Stephens said...

Stopping in to say howdy and hope you're having a good summer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...