Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mushrooms in the Garden

 Red Mushrooms?? Well that's what's growing in my garden! I bought these cute metal mushroom spikes in Hobby Lobby last year, the only problem was they blended in so much you could hardly notice them. Nothing a little red spray paint won't fix!

                              Much better don't you think.....

                             Here's how they looked before



                         This is a little area under our back deck.





I wanted to show you what we had done this weekend. The man who does all our masonary work came and put this stone path in  to our pool. This is something I have wanted to get done since we put the pool in 4 years ago. I think it just finishes it off.


Hope you all are having a good DRY week! Today was the first rain free day we have had in a while. As always I look forward to your visits!  Martina


Joining: http://savvysouthernstyle.blogspot.com/


http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/
                                                                     

18 comments:

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

Love the red mushrooms! Every time I see a new part of your yard I am so impressed...like the little spot under your deck. You have the border, rocks, greenery and now the mushrooms. Very lovely. The stone path is perfect as well. We are dry here too...at least for now. ~Ann

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Love the red mushrooms and your stone path is fabulous. Wish I had a pool. We have been rain free for almost four weeks and my yard looks awful. Send your rain down here.

Linda said...

Love your red mushrooms and your stone path looks great . We are dry here for now. I hope it stays that way.

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, they are much better red. Spray paint is just the best!!!!

Ricki Treleaven said...

These are soooooo cute. I like them red, but of course I *heart* everything red!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Loving the red mushrooms and your stone path!

Gina said...

The mushrooms look so much better in red! Love your new stone path too...it's very charming.

Blondie's Journal said...

You did the right thing with the mushrooms...they look better in red and SO darling!! Your stone path is just perfect, too! Great job, Martina!

XO,
Jane

Linda said...

Marvelous shots!!

Light and Voices said...

Painting the mushrooms red added to the look of the garden. Nice job.
Joyce M

Sharon Lee Johnson said...

Your mushrooms are too cute. I want some for my garden. I've never seen anything like that here. Have a lovely day. x Sharon

Sue said...

We both got new stone paths! Mine leads to the back yard in an area that no longer had grass. Love the painted mushrooms, Martina. I have some that could benefit from a paint job, as well. I think I'll go wild and paint them bright pink! lol
~ Sue

Becca Bertotti said...

Great idea, Martina !! I love how the red pops against your plants !!

Debbiedoos said...

I love the stone, and those mushrooms are just too cute. When you get tired of the red you can always add white polka dots.

High Street Cottage said...

The mushrooms are darling! And the pathway turned out great. It's so pretty and perfect for a cottage.

Sylvia said...

Cute mushrooms, the color looks great against the backgroun.

Sylvia

Sue said...

The red just pops Martina! Love your stone path, we added one last year and it's amazing what a difference it makes!
Hope you are staying dry - we are at our cabin in Wisconsin and we are freezing!

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

So very sweet...what a nice touch!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...