Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Share Your Style #41


Hi there friends...
Happy Thanksgiving Eve!!
~~~
Welcome back to another Share Your Style!
This weeks  host is Barbara from 21 Rosemary Lane!

Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving...now let's get this party started!

 photo signature_zpsc1c28298.png
~~~~

Hi Everyone and welcome to the 41st Share Your Style party! This week your hostess is me, Barbara, from the blog 21 Rosemary LaneI would love for you to stop by for a visit sometime!


 Here is what has been going on at 21 Rosemary Lane over the past few weeks. I shared with you some of the fall beauty we enjoy here in the great northeastern United States. This year's foliage was especially gorgeous!!


I also showed you how to make this darling Pumpkin Garland.


And finally last week I shared a few ideas I have to update our rather boring kitchen walls. The color I have seriously been kicking around is a gray and I plan to pair it with white bead board wainscoting. To see some of my inspiration pics just click hereHoping to get this part of the kitchen project done before Christmas!


And now on to the features!!! 
First up is a pretty back porch table setting for two from Lory at DesignthusiasmI am so crushing on those colorful pillows by Ralph Lauren and just look at that view...gorgeous!


Next is a darling cracked patina nightstand Erin from How to Nest for Less  refinished for her daughter's bedroom makeover. Hop on over and check out how she created this lovely patina look as well as the rest of her darling room.


Now we are going back outside to take a peek at a beautiful front porch put together by LuAnn from the blog Lovely Livings. I just adore all of the mums, pretty pumpkins and white rockers with orange pillows. Sooo welcoming!



 OK I admit it...I am a complete sucker for anything chocolate. This gorgeous Chocolate Buttermilk Cake with Whipped Chocolate Buttercream Frosting was created by Once Upon a Chocolate Life. Isn't it stunning??? Someone please hand me a fork!!!



For those of you who are still looking for some Thanksgiving table setting ideas, Dagmar from the blog Dagmar's Home shared seven wonderfully inspiring and easy Cottage Thanksgiving Tablescapes.



If your link has been featured please make sure to grab our feature button before you leave the party!



And remember when you link up to one blog you are linking to all six blogs!



Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful features, Martina. Hope you enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving.

http://stilusessaywriting.com/ said...

That cake made me wanna eat it right now! Last year I did cake looking alike for my boyfriend and it tasted really great! Talking about adding some grey to the kitchen, I do agree it has to look pretty well.

Tafsir Mimpi said...

Tafsir mimpi 2d 3d 4d abjad bergambar lengkap dalam buku seribu mimpi 2d 3d 4d erek erek 2d binatang kode alam lengkap

Tafsir Mimpi 2D

Tafsir Mimpi 2D Abjad

Tafsir Mimpi 2D Bergambar

Tafsir Mimpi 3D Abjad

Tafsir Mimpi 3D Bergambar

Tafsir Mimpi 4D Abjad

Tafsir Mimpi 4D Bergambar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...