Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Share Your Style #42

Hi there friends!
Welcome to this weeks Share Your Style!

This weeks happy host is Lynn from The Vintage Nest
~~~~
Now let's get this party started!!



 photo signature_zpsc1c28298.png



Hi Everyone and welcome to the 42nd  
Share Your Style party!
 I am Lynn of The Vintage Nest blog and your host for today's party. 
I would love to have you visit just any old time


 Hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving holiday. 
 I sure did, filled with family and a huge groaning board.  My sisters and brother all have grand-children now and it's fun to have little ones joining us.  After the Thanksgiving dinner the guys took the little ones outdoors to run off some energy and a hike around the lake.  I just adore this photo.  Two of my grand-children and the little red-head is my sister's grand-son.  It seems I am late by blogging standards, but I am just beginning to do a bit of Christmas decorating around here....how about you?





Suzan of Simply Vintageous starts our features off with a good laugh.  I hope you will click over to her blog to read about her going bananas with wreath decorating around the house.  Thank you Suzan for the laughter this morning.



It's Christmas time and we are all baking away by now.  Candi at A Day in Candiland  shares with us 20 holiday cookie recipes.  Yummo!  A cookie in each hand is how I diet for the season.  :)



The blog, Thelma's Days, really spoke to my heart as she shares her collection of globes with the message "Let there be Peace on Earth"




D.D.'s Cottage and Design re-cycled a thrift store find that I just flipped over.  Love the style of this old piece, the casters and the colors she chose.  Isn't it gorgeous?



And for our last feature this week, Sharon of The Blue Willow House gives us some tips on holiday decorating with vintage.  Love that plaid!!!!!!



If your link has been featured please make sure to grab our feature button before you leave the party!  And please visit other blogs for some fabulous inspiration, comment and make new friends.



And remember when you link up to one blog you are linking to all six blogs!




10 comments:

DD's Cottage said...

Love your party and thanks for the feature of my dresser!

Thelma said...

Thanks for featuring my Globe collection on "Let There Be Peace On Earth" blog.
Also thanks for hosting this great blog party.
A beautiful pic of your grandkids and sister's grandchild. They are so cute. xo

Thelma said...

There appears to be an error in the link for my blog "Let There Be Peace On Earth". If we click on Thelma 's Days, the previous blog appears. (The Red Velvet Cookies). Thanks.

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Thanks for co-hosting Martina! Oh my...those cookies look soooo good.

Blessings,
Linda

Chatfield Court said...

Thanks so much for hosting Martina!

Curtains in My Tree said...


I really enjoy looking at others decorating for Christmas

Annie Day said...

The 3rd. blog featured "Let There Be Peace On Earth", is showing the wrong blog.
If we click on Thelma's Days,
it is showing the previous blog, "A Day in Candiland"

Sarah said...

Thanks for another wonderful party full of inspiration. Merry, Merry!

www.customwritinglab.com said...

Those crinkle cookies are looking amazing! They are so pretty and looking very, very delicious! I want to try to bake them! Hope they will be tasty!

Live Draw Cambodia said...

Thanks for another wonderful party full of inspiration. Merry, Merry!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...