Thursday, November 12, 2015

Share Your Style #39


 Hi there friends...welcome to this weeks Share Your Style!!
This weeks host is my friend Ron from Uptown Acorn!

Take it away Ron!!

 photo signature_zpsc1c28298.png

 
Good evening and welcome back to our Share Your Style party!!! 

Each week one of your hosts will take a turn choosing the features, and then ALL of us will share them on our blogs for tons of exposure.

THIS WEEK'S HOST:

Ron from Uptown Acorn

It finally feels like Fall here in southern Louisiana (that means 70s for highs). I have been decorating for the Fall season once my Halloween decor was packed away. I have been enjoying your own Fall posts. One thing I miss about living in Atlanta is the change of seasons, and Fall was always a favorite of mine. I love the colors and the aromas. I hope you will check out some of my recent Fall posts at Uptown Acorn.



I am in love with my newest rustic acorn bowl from Vagabond House.




I also am mad for some plaid this fall season.




Ron's Featured Links:

Debra of Common Ground shares her nature-inspired autumn urn. I want that urn!



Alison of one of my favorite blogs and homes, The Polohouse, shared her parade of all things tartan during her Tartan Parade.



Two Twenty One shared the delicious looking Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. Yum!



And it would not be the Uptown Acorn if I did not choose a cocktail. April Golightly impressed with her Low Calorie Pumpkin Mojito. Cheers!!!




If one of your links was featured, be sure to grab our button before you go!!

shareyourstylefeaturebutton

 Now, on to this week!  
We hope you'll join in with your decor, vintage, DIY, tablescapes, creations and yummies… in other words, pretty much anything STYLE related.  Grab our party button and add it to the bottom of the posts you link up:

Dixie Delights

With that, it’s time to Share Your Style, y'all!!

9 comments:

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Guys, thanks for featuring my Fall Urn!

Barb said...

Thanks for hosting, Martina!

Barb

Deserae said...

Thanks for hosting the party Martina!!!
~Des

The Charm of Home said...

Hi Martina! Thanks for hosting!
Sherry

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Martina,
Happy to be here with my holiday shop décor.

Blessings,
Linda

Chatfield Court said...

Thanks so much for hosting Martina!

xinex said...

That's a beautiful acorn bowl, Ron. Thanks for hosting!...Christine

Sarah said...

Martina, thanks for the party. Hope you have a wonderful week.

Live Draw SGP said...

Thanks so much for hosting Martina!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...