Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Share Your Style #2

Hi there friends...
This weeks host of "Share Your Style" is Debra from
Common Ground!
I can't wait to see what you all have to show us this week...so let's get this party started!
~~~

Hello Everyone, it's Debra From Common Ground, and I 'm this week's host for Share Your Style #2. What a great turnout we had for last week's opening of Share Your Style! 
A big thank you goes out to each and every one of you who joined in to make it such a success. I'm super excited to be hosting this week, it's been so much fun for me to get a chance to visit your great links, meeting some new people, and seeing all the wonderful creativity out here.





I hope you'll drop by and get to know
the other hosts of Share Your Style:


Sherry @ No Minimalist Here   
Debra @ Common Ground 



And I'd love for you to come by and visit my blog, Common Ground.
 Here's a sample of things I shared last week:


There were so many amazing links last week
 that I had a hard time narrowing it down to just a few features. 
But here goes...



Looking like it came out of a magazine layout,
this French Country Mantel from Pamela
 at From My Front Porch to Yours has the perfect balance.





I've oogled this Ticking Stripe Ottoman Redo 
from Cindy at Beaux Reves, all week!



I'm lovin' this wonderful plate display
 from Shelia from Note Songs;




Rustic and Refined Grain Sack Chair from Susan at Simply Stone Creek,
 shows a beautiful alternative to white or gray paint
 with this wonderful deep, rich, black accent.



I'm ready for an amazing Spring Wreath DIY  
from Ramon at Row House Blog.



And Amy from Ms.Toody Goo Shoes 
gave us a yummy and good for you too, snack:


Thanks so much you all!!

Hope you'll join in with all your decor,
 vintage, DIY, tablescapes, creations and yummies...
anything STYLE related.
Please have a link back within your specific post
 and visit a few new-to-you links for some great inspiration!

xoxo,

   OK, let's have some fun and get started!

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the feature! I love your new link party! Such talented folks. Cindy

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Martina,
Thank you for co-hosting this new party.

Blessings,
Linda

Sarah said...

Martina, I'm happy to know about this new linky party. Looks like fun!

Blondie's Journal said...

Hi Martina!

I joined the party at Sherry's. Not sure if my post will be seen on all of your blogs...sort of confusing to me!! Am I supposed to link on all of your blogs? I would have posted here as I know you better but just didn't know. Can you enlighten me as to how this works?

Thanks! :)

Jane x

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Great features! Love that French country mantel and those carrot muffins, oh and the spring wreath, and....how did you ever choose! So much talent out there! Thanks for hosting this wonderful new party!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...