Thursday, May 14, 2015

Share Your Style #13

Hi there friends...
Welcome to another week of Share Your Style!
 This week's host is Kelly 

Let's get this party started!!
~~~~~
Hello everyone!
Welcome to the 13th Share Your Style party!    I am Kelly from The Essence of Home and I am your host this week. 



Remember that when you link up here, your link will also show up on 7 other blogs as well!  
So this is a BIG party!!


Here are some features from last week...

Panoply shared a fun wedding party that took place in a barn.  I love country style weddings!  This one had lots of great ideas if you're planning your own too. 


Mia Bella Passions shared her recipe for raspberry white chocolate drizzle scones.  Oh my goodness, do these ever look good! 


One More Time shared how to make a farmhouse hall tree.  It's so cute!  I'm sure her family will get a lot of use out of that.



Gates of Crystal shared how she made French style shutters for her windows.  They are so pretty!  I love the blue color too.


Forever Decorating shared her new barn door installed in her garage.  I would love to have one of these somewhere in my own home!  Love this idea.


If you were featured, please add this button to your blog.


Now it's time for YOU to share your inspirations!  
Be sure to provide a link back to this party on  your specific post. 
 I can't wait to see what you share!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting an awesome party Martina! Have a great week.

ChicByTab

Deserae said...

Thanks for hosting the party Martina!!!
~Des

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Hello sweet Martina!
Thank you so much for hosting.
Hugs,
FABBY

Nancy's Notes said...

Great party, Martina! I'm off to check all of the features, I'm sure thy are wonderful!

Lynda Brandly said...

Hey Martina! Thanks so much for featuring our French Shutters! Thanks for hosting! Your linky party is always so much fun. I love the barn door! I would love to have one in our house.
love and blessings~
Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...