Thursday, May 21, 2015

Share Your Style #14


Hi there friends...It's Martina from Northern Nesting
I'm thrilled to be your happy host this week at
Here's a few things I shared with you on the blog this month... 
If your not already I would love for you to become a new follower...
I love making new friends!
~~~
FEATURES Of The Week!

You guys AMAZE me every week with all the fabulous posts you all link up...I wish I could feature all of you!
Here are a few from last weeks party... 
~~~
made this beautiful trumeau mirror...love how it turned out! 
 


shared this beautiful outside tablescape!



Laura from Top This Top That
shared her beautiful guest room makeover! 
Making my reservations today:-)



Julie from Little Farmstead
shared how she painted her kitchen countertops!! 
What a fabulous transformation!



Christy from Our Southern Home
shared her DIY no sew lampshade...love it!!



Shared this yummy and healthy for you dessert!

If you were featured remember to grab our Featured Button!

Now let's get this party started!




14 comments:

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

Hi ladies! As always, thanks a big bunch for hosting. Love Mary's tablescape this week and all the beautiful features you've chosen. Jane

Deserae said...

Martina, thanks so much for hosting the party and for featuring my trumeau mirror....I am so flattered!!!
~Des

The French Hutch said...

Martina, so much inspiration here. Thank you for hosting.

Little Farmstead said...

Hi Martina ~ Thank you so much for featuring our kitchen makeover! I love that you all are co-hosting this party... it's always fun to see the creative features!
Xo, ~julie

Mary said...

Thanks so much for featuring my table Martina! I'm honored to be included among all the inspiration here each week.:)

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Thank you for hosting Martina! I love this party (haven't figured out if I'm getting much traffic from it but I love it anyways!) Great features! Have a great wekend!

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Thanks for hosting Martina!
Blessings,
Cindy

NanaDiana said...

I always find a new blog or two when I pop in to your party, Martina. Have a great weekend. xo Diana

Nancy's Notes said...

Martina, what incredible features! Love your party and I love your guests, they have so much to share!

Nancy

Sarah said...

Wonderful inspiration, Martina! I'll link up next week. Just too late today even though I did get a post published. I've been MIA for a month. ;-)

Laura @ duke manor farm said...

oh martina- thanks for sharing my guest room. i am ready for you!

xinex said...

Love what you shared and all rhe features too, Martina. I hope I am not too too late in linking. Thanks for hosting...,Christine

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello cute lady! I get so excited to stop by your party each week. Love to party with you! We would love you to stop by our party. We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls

the decorating chica said...

Love your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...