Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Share Your Style #33


Hi there friends...
Nothing much going on over here this week...my 3 kids are involved in a lot so I've been pretty busy! 
But I'm one who enjoys the craziness lol especially since it's all good stuff!
 
This weeks host is Debra from Common Ground 
 Take it away Debra! 

 photo signature_zpsc1c28298.png
 ~~~~~


Welcome Friends,
Glad you're here to Share Your Style!

First, I have 3 great features from last week,
 then please read on, I have a little blogging news.


This weeks Features...

Nancy from Nancy's Daily Dish gave us



Rhonda from Ramblings of a Southern Girl shares




Mary Jo from Masterpieces of My Life shows us how
 to take Dollar Tree pumpkins and make them over 4 different ways!


pssst...I think the moss covered ones are my favorite!

If you were featured don't forget to grab our Featured button!
 

This last week was spent giving 
my China Cupboard a Fall Makeover, Here and Here



and now to my update...

I just wanted to let you all know, this will be my last week co-hosting Share Your Style. Nothing dramatic going on, my health is staying stable, but my life is changing, as it has a habit to do. Traveling with my Hubby and some family things are on the horizon, and I know I need to dedicate more time to those things. I'll still be posting, I just can't keep a weekly time schedule. Stepping down frees me up to post when it's easier, and hopefully no pressure. Don't worry about me, you all that have been with me over 6 years know I tell it like it is. I hope you'll still come visit me, and I hope you'll link up all the fun and inspiration with one of the other seven great bloggers who are still participating in Share Your Style. Thanks to the other co-hosts of Share Your Style! 
And thanks to all my readers, you know how much I love you guys! OK, hard part done...

So now,
Let's get on with the party!



8 comments:

Laura @ duke manor farm said...

nothing going on with 3 kids! :)

S H Elliott said...

Enjoy! Keep in touch!
Sheila

Deserae said...

Thanks for hosting the party!!!!
~Des

NanaDiana said...

Oh- I just visited Barbara and thought she was the one taking the break. Enjoy your time you are freeing up. Just back to blogging myself after being away. xo Diana

S H Elliott said...

Thanks for visiting Martina. Some great features this week! Love Nancy's dishes.
Sheila

Debbiedoos said...

I need a break too Martina lol! Band is crazy, home renovations, etc. OYE. Enjoy the Fall:)

Stacey said...

Martina, I hope it's all good. :)

Hugs,

Stacey

Anonymous said...

Hi Martina! Oh, I'm so excited to join your party this week! Thank you for hosting.
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...